You Have 0 Lifetime Credit Available
You Have 0 Monthly (Expiring) Credit Available
- All "Reverse ASIN"™ Reports return at a minimum the Amazon Buyer Keywords any asin is organically ranking for on amazon in its respective marketplace
- We now have Actual Amazon Search Volume Data for all of our Keywords, get them on the USA Extensive Report
- Most reports return the rank at which an ASIN (Amazon Product) is found at on a keyword search result (Amazon SERP)
- The best way to find a Products ASIN is to search a keyword on Amazon
and click on the product and use the ASIN that shows up in the URL for the product
- If a Product has Variations, make sure to use the Child ASINs
- If the Product doesn't have variations, just use it's ASIN
- The Search Queue is viewed in the "Reverse ASIN"™ History Area on the sidebar
- If you are getting an error, verify that your ASIN is correct by searching for it on Amazon by putting the ASIN into the search bar and clicking go.
If the Product doesn't come up then you aren't choosing the correct ASIN.
- Data is always fresh from the database, and the data for ranking is updated approximately every 2 weeks on a rotating basis
- Extensive Reports Available for USA (Amazon.com), UK (Amazon.co.uk)
- Simple Reverse Asin Reports Now Available for Germany, Canada, Mexico, Italy, France and Japan! (See Options Below)
- Expiring Credits Info!! Expired Credits will always be used first, and the oldest expiring credits will be used before the newest (first-in/first-out).
- Expiring Credits Info!! Reports Expire on their own schedules, as indicated in the options below, it doesn't matter what type of credits are used to create them.
- Addon data is available once a report is ran and when you are viewing the results
- Addon data includes such things as AMS Advertising for a Keyword, New Listings Graphs for a keyword, as well as whether a Keyword gets changed by Amazon when searched,
as well as if the category gets changed when searching with the keyword
Need some ideas? Try the Demo for an example.